Citizens of the following countries (including all 28 EU member states from 22 March 2014) are eligible for upon arrival visa at all UAE airports or other points of entry:Australia, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom with (Right of Abode in UK) and the Vatican. The visa is valid for 30 days, renewable once (All are on subject to approval basis by the Immigration authorities).
All other Nationalities not mentioned above require a Transit or Visit Visa.
- Passport copy should be color scanned (all contents mentioned pages)
- Minimum validity of travel document (passport) at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- A recent passport size photograph (white background and without any glasses and cap).
- Visa fee
Type of Visas:
- Tourist visa: Valid for 14, 30 and 90 days stay from the date of entry. (Not Extendable)
- Processing Time: All information must be received at least 5 working days prior to the arrival of the clients in the destination. Visas require at least 5 working days to process with immigration.
- All Visas are valid for a single entry and not renewable as of now. Passengers who would like to exit and want to come back in UAE need another visa.
- All type of visas will be on subject to approval basis by the Immigration authorities.
- All Visa charges have to be paid at the time of application and are non-refundable. So, if Visa is not granted by the Immigration authorities, Visa charges are not refunded or adjusted.
- No corrections are possible once a Visa is submitted or processed. A new Visa application and charges have to be considered.
- Smart Rovers Travel & Tourism has to be ensured that clients travelling to the UAE have the correct documentation as explained above. The Immigration Department will not make any exceptions.
- As per UAE Department of Immigration; Transit/Tourist short term visas will take 3 to 5 working days. Long term visit visa’s processing time may vary depends on passenger’s passport.
- In case of any overstay, the passenger/company has to pay a fee of USD 1,600/- (charges may vary on case to case bsis) in order to obtain agency’s visa inventory. This amount has to be paid by the Tour Operator/company/passenger/person who applied visa on immediate basis without any delay. The amount can be refunded if passenger/company can provide copy of exit stamp on the travel document or/and boarding pass copy in order to obtain on board passenger verfication from the airline you travel. This may cost extra charges which vary on case basis.
- In case guest/passenger has involved in any criminal act and he/she is sentenced to jail or whatsoever reason. The Tour operator/company/person who applied visa has to pay the deposit of USD 1,600/- in order to obtain agency’s visa inventory and this amount is not refundable.
- Any other fines and expenses incurred due to any cases will also be billed to the Tour operator/company/person who applied visa.
- In case Guest is involved in any criminal act, if authorities release the guest (against bail or etc.) He/She will be deported the country before expiring the visa. In that case Authorities fines the sponsor, these fines and legal costs will be billed to the Tour operator/company/person who applied visa and has to be paid immediately.